Saturday, March 21, 2009

Not Yet Available, Sorry...

After getting the pink slip from my last post, I sighed with relief, but in the back of my mind job search dread lingered. It has been one month now, and I have done little to find a new place to store my corporate shoe collection. However, quite amazingly, a few opportunities have come my way and I really don't know what to make of it all. Granted, none of the roles are ideal, but I am slightly amazed at the way this is all happening. Ideal isn't the right word, really. Nothing appeals to me at the moment, except perhaps the opportunity to name nail polish shades, or to test yogurt flavors or something. Maybe even to work on some sort of film review type of thing, but at my leisure. Deadlines and low hemlines are not my forte at the moment. I feel I need to sit this out a bit and revel a bit more in ultimate relaxation. Unfortunately, I think the nothingness has caused a migraine of epic proportions to creep its way up the base of my skull.

No comments: